- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Helta Skelta - Beyond the Black Stump
- Write a Review
- #K89630 000000000 K89630000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Helta Skelta is the newest face of Australian punk. While the group already has an album and a few s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Helta Skelta is the newest face of Australian punk. While the group already has an album and a few singles under their belt, Beyond the Black Stump takes their sound in unexpected directions. This is the record people have been waiting for them to write-it's hands-down their strongest batch of songs, and the recording does them complete justice. Various elements have always been there, swirling in the soup of varied influences and ideas these guys soak in, but Beyond the Black Stump smacks of a band getting it's ducks in a row. In particular, front man Jon Worpole's vocals have mellowed from an earlier, more aggressive hardcore delivery into a brilliantly snarky, deadpan, sardonic drawl that draws easy comparison to Eddie Current Suppression Ring or X. The guitars are tight, choppy and bright, the bass and drums pin the beat down with straightforward but rock-solid rhythms.;Track List:1. Beyond the Black Stump;2. Specialist Subject;3. Want You;4. 55MM;5. Modern Lover;6. Zulu;7. Island;8. Reds;9. Hotel;10. Done;11. Cosh Boy;12. Must Go Wrong
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.