- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Henry Jackman - X-men: First Class / O.s.t.
- Write a Review
- #K83121 000000000 K83121000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 2011 motion picture. The American superhero movie X-Men: F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 2011 motion picture. The American superhero movie X-Men: First Class is based upon the comic books of Marvel Comics and was the fifth installment in the X-Men film series. Key roles are played by James McAvoy as Professor Charles Xavier, Michael Fassbender as Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto and Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw. The story is the epic beginning of the X-Men saga and tells the secret history of famous global events, set against the two young (at first) close friends Professor X and Magneto, who later become arch- enemies, to prevent Nuclear Armageddon. The music was composed by Henry Jackman whose credits include The Da Vinci Code with Hans Zimmerman, Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Pirates Of The Caribbean: At Worlds End and recently the 2016 soundtrack for The 5th Wave.;Track List:1. First Class;2. Pain and Anger;3. Would You Date Me?;4. Not That Sort of Bank;5. Frankenstein's Monster;6. What Am I Thinking;7. Cerebro;8. Mobilise for Russia;9. Rise Up to Rule;10. Cold War;11. X-Training;12. Rage and Serenity;13. To Beast or Not to Beast;14. True Colours;15. Let Battle Commence;16. Sub Lift;17. Coup D'état;18. Mutant and Proud;19. X-Men;20. Magneto;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, SILVER, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.