- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Henry Mancini - Breakfast At Tiffany's - O.s.t.
- Write a Review
- #K64424 000000000 K64424000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Doxy present a picture disc reissue of Henry Mancini's soundtrack for Breakfast at Tiffany's, originally released in 19...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Doxy present a picture disc reissue of Henry Mancini's soundtrack for Breakfast at Tiffany's, originally released in 1961. In a career spanning over four decades, composer, conductor and arranger Enrico "Henry" Mancini (1924-1994) won numerous Academy and Grammy awards for his scores to well-known films and television series, including The Pink Panther, Hatari! (1962), Two For The Road (1967), Wait Until Dark (1967), Peter Gunn (1967), and of course, 1961's Breakfast at Tiffany's (which alone won five Grammys and two Oscars). The Breakfast at Tiffany's soundtrack is probably best remembered for Audrey Hepburn's legendary performance of Mancini's "Moon River" (lyrics by Johnny Mercer), which won an Academy Award for Best Song that year. "Moon River" went on to become one of the best loved songs of all time, but it first made it's appearance here, in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Edition of 500.;Track List:1. Moon River;2. Something for Cat;3. Sally's Tomato;4. Mr. Yunioshi;5. The Big Blow Out;6. Hub Caps and Tail Lights;7. Breakfast at Tiffany's;8. Latin Golightly;9. Holly;10. Loose Caboose;11. The Big Heist;12. Moon River Cha Cha;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.