- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Henry Wagons - After What I Did Last Night ...
- Write a Review
- #K64916 000000000 K64916000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Australian singer/songwriter. What do you get when you mix Nick Cave's growlin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Australian singer/songwriter. What do you get when you mix Nick Cave's growling menace with Elvis Presley's gold lamé swagger and then add in Lee Hazlewood's twisted melodramas and a bit of Johnny Cash's hangover blues? A man named Henry Wagons - a musician Justin Townes Earle has described as "like Dr. Seuss meets Conway Twitty." After What I Did Last Night... builds upon what Wagons started on his prior solo outing, the seven-song EP Expecting Company? That record, which had The Kills/Dead Weather's Alison Mosshart among its guest vocalists, suggested Wagons' unique take on a Hazlewood/ Sinatra duets album. American Songwriter praised it as "a cool, downbeat and shadowy version of the duskier side of Americana." Henry found his time recording the album in Nashville to be a very exciting experience. "I've got the taste," he says, adding: "Good burgers on tap, fine bourbons, Southern gentlemen, kind manners and long stories. I suspect I'll be back in Nashville again to record one of these days.";Track List:1. Cold Burger Cold Fries;2. Weak Link;3. King Hit;4. Santa Fe;5. Head or Heart;6. Anything You Want;7. Tomboy;8. Cowboy in Krakow;9. As Long As I Breathe;10. Only Sane Mother F*;11. Only Child;12. Melbourne
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.