- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Herb Alpert - Come Fly with Me
- Write a Review
- K60237 000000000 K60237000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing. The exciting original compositions on Come Fly With Me were inspired by everything from a T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing. The exciting original compositions on Come Fly With Me were inspired by everything from a Tito Puente rhythm Alpert fell in love with (the propulsive "Night Ride") to jamming with his world class band in between shows on tour (the fun, reggae-infused "Cheeky" was born of these sessions). On "Walkin' Tall", another track with a punchy reggae beat, Alpert's trumpet melody slinks and slides. Herb's take on one of Frank Sinatra's most famous recordings, "Come Fly With Me," is set to a groovy bossa nova beat with the surprising addition of a steel drum. His sparse take on George Harrison's "Something" includes the use of an electronic instrument known as an EVI, to play the signature guitar lick from the original recording.;Track List:1. Come Fly with Me;2. Blue Skies;3. Got a Lot of Livin' to Do;4. Cheeky;5. Take the "A" Train;6. Love Affair;7. Windy City;8. Sweet and Lovely;9. Walkin' Tall;10. Night Ride;11. Something;12. On the Sunny Side of the Street;13. Danny Boy;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.