- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Herbie Hancock - Inventions & Dimensions
- Write a Review
- L30757 000000000 L30757000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/28/2009;Notes:Herbie Hancock was only 23 when he recorded the amazing Inventions And Dimensions, his third Blue Note album. While Han...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/28/2009;Notes:Herbie Hancock was only 23 when he recorded the amazing Inventions And Dimensions, his third Blue Note album. While Hancock had already recorded Takin' Off and My Point Of View, he had quickly developed his own innovative style, and was about to become a member of the Miles Davis Quintet. Inventions and Dimensions is unlike anything he had previously created. Hancock manages the impossible feat of performing music that is both free form and very accessible. In teaming up with bassist Paul Chambers, drummer Willie Bobo and percussionist Osvaldo "Chihuahua" Martinez, Hancock might have been expected to play Latin jazz, but in reality this innovative album has Hancock freely improvising all of the pieces. He creates music that has melodies, drama, development, exciting moments and logical if unexpected conclusions. His performances may sound arranged and worked out in advance but Hancock made it all up on the spot, quite an accomplishment. Very few other pianists in the history of jazz could do this, but Herbie Hancock made it all seem effortless, creating a timeless gem as easily as most people breathe.;Track List:1. Succotash;2. Triangle;3. Jack Rabbit;4. Mimosa;5. A Jump Ahead;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.