- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage
- Write a Review
- K54444 000000000 K54444000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/22/2014;Notes:Arguably one of Herbie Hancock's greatest album from the '60s, MAIDEN VOYAGE is his fifth album, recorded by Rudy Van G...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/22/2014;Notes:Arguably one of Herbie Hancock's greatest album from the '60s, MAIDEN VOYAGE is his fifth album, recorded by Rudy Van Gelder in 1965. Featuring five original Hancock compositions, MAIDEN VOYAGE features Freddie Hubbard on trumpet, George Coleman on tenor sax, Hancock on piano, Ron Carter on bass and Anthony Williams on drums. In 1999 MAIDEN VOYAGE was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame. Remastered by Alan Yoshida, MAIDEN VOYAGE has been reissued on vinyl as part of an overall Blue Note 75th anniversary vinyl reissue campaign spearheaded by current Blue Note Records President, Don Was.;Track List:1. Maiden Voyage;2. Eye of the Hurricane;3. Little One;4. Survival of the Fitest;5. Dolphin Dance
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.