- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Herbie Hancock - Prisoner
- Write a Review
- #K63829 000000000 K63829000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this absolute jazz classic. A Blue Note essential, this album is part of the Blue Note 75 annive...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this absolute jazz classic. A Blue Note essential, this album is part of the Blue Note 75 anniversary vinyl reissue campaign featuring 100 titles. The Prisoner was the seventh album by jazz keyboardist Herbie Hancock, his final on the Blue Note label. The album was recorded and released in 1969. Hancock confessed in 1969 that he had been able to get closer to his real self with this album than on any other previous ones. He praised flute player Hubert Laws and his merits on the album, also pointing out that Laws was one of the finest flute players in classical or jazz music.;Track List:1. I Have a Dream 10:55;2. The Prisoner 7:55;3. Firewater 7:30;4. He Who Lives in Fear 6:50;5. Promise of the Sun 7:50
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.