- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Herman Brood - Street
- Write a Review
- #K91001 000000000 K91001000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Herman Brood may be the only real Dutch equivalent of the Sex, Drugs en Rock & Roll lifestyle. He had his share of club...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Herman Brood may be the only real Dutch equivalent of the Sex, Drugs en Rock & Roll lifestyle. He had his share of club-gigs and Rock & Roll before he started his own band. As a young Herman he played with Dutch Blues-masters Cuby & The Blizzards (late 60's), the bands Stud, Flash & Dance Band (with Jan Akkerman) and Vitesse. After a short reunion of Cuby & The Blizzards (mid 70's) he started his own band 'Herman Brood & His Wild Romance'. Raw, unadulterated Rock & Roll from the Lowlands, with international appeal! '77 was the year their debut LP Street saw the light (after which Shpritsz [MOVLP090] followed, which contained the international hit 'Saturday Night'). Street is a classic Dutch album! The reissue is pressed on 180 gram audiophile vinyl with gatefold sleeve and remastered audio! 180 gram audiophile vinyl. Gatefold sleeve. Remastered audio. Limited pressing of 750 numbered copies on turquoise vinyl.;Track List:1. Street;2. Turn It on;3. Syrup;4. Back in Your Love;5. Crocodile (The Penthouse);6. Pop It;7. Romanza Di Cavalli;8. Spine Pain;9. One More Dose;10. Feels Like Love;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.