- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hey Violet - From The Outside
- Write a Review
- K59191 000000000 K59191000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the debut album from alt-pop band Hey Violet. From The Outside is thei...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the debut album from alt-pop band Hey Violet. From The Outside is their first album since their name change from Cherri Bomb to Hey Violet. It also serves as the group's first album without former lead singer Julia Pierce, and the first with new members Casey Moreta, and Iain Shipp. "Break My Heart" - a 'monstrous electro-anthem' says Idolator, declaring the band is 'destined to have a massive year' - follows smash single "Guys My Age"- one of the Best Songs of 2016 by The New York Times who called it 'teen-pop's revenge: an urgent dark song about sexual rebellion.' The band recently wrapped a sold out North American headline tour and were featured on the March cover of Alternative Press.;Track List:1. Break My Heart;2. Brand New Moves;3. Guys My Age;4. Hoodie;5. My Consequence;6. O.D.D;7. All We Ever Wanted;8. Fuqboi;9. Unholy;10. Where Have You Been (All My Night);11. Like Lovers Do;12. This Is Me Breaking Up with You;Special Attributes:WHITE, CLEAR VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.