- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
High Tension Wires - Welcome New Machine
- Write a Review
- #K92634 000000000 K92634000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/29/2011;Notes:The third album from Dirtnap Records North Texas super-group! The current lineup of HIGH TENSION WIRES features MIKE WI...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/29/2011;Notes:The third album from Dirtnap Records North Texas super-group! The current lineup of HIGH TENSION WIRES features MIKE WIEBE (RIVERBOAT GAMBLERS), MARK RYAN (MARKED MEN, MIND SPIDERS), CHRIS PULLIAM (THE REDS), plus DANIEL FRIED and GREG RUTHERFORD (both of the just-signed-to-Dirtnap THE BAD SPORTS, the live incarnation of the Mind Spiders). High Tension Wires originally started as an on-again-off-again recording project. Welcome New Machine is a perfect synthesis of their previous two albums. Rocks as hard as Send a Message, while incorporating the nuances they began developing on Midnight Cashier. A fair amount of ground is covered here, from the Marked Men's trademark choppy pop sound to straightforward punk, to darker-edged postpunk, some new-wavey bits, and an absolutely stunning Teengenerate-style garagepunk ripper sung by Mark Ryan, all capped off by Mike Wiebe's seemingly endless font of unusual, interesting lyrics.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.