- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Highasakite - Camp Echo
- Write a Review
- #K86836 000000000 K86836000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. As one of one of seven detention camps within Guantanamo Bay, Camp Echo is a brooding proposition. I...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. As one of one of seven detention camps within Guantanamo Bay, Camp Echo is a brooding proposition. It's entrenched in historical discourse, but for Highasakite's Ingrid Helene Håvik, 'Camp Echo' is more a state of mind. The songs took shape over the 18 months leading to 2016, serving an internal memoir of the outward events that so dramatically shaped Håvik's worldview. It's a long time in the making, stemming back to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Sonically speaking, 'Camp Echo' exists somewhere between the mid 1980s-90s pulling inspiration from electro-industrial heavyweights The Prodigy and Nine Inch Nails, and owing much to the production smarts of Kåre Christoffer Vestrheim (who also produced 'Silent Treatment'). Given the band's largely electronic output, it's interesting to note the all-inclusive process that sets them apart from EDM contemporaries.;Track List:1. My Name Is Liar;2. Samurai Swords;3. Someone Who´Ll Get It;4. My Mind Is a Bad Neighborhood;5. God Don't Leave Me;6. I Am My Own Disease;7. Golden Ticket;8. Deep Sea Diver;9. Chernobyl
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.