- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Highway 61 - Modern Times
- Write a Review
- #K74739 000000000 K74739000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including printed inner sleeves. MODERN TIMES was the 32nd studio al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including printed inner sleeves. MODERN TIMES was the 32nd studio album the iconic singer/songwriter, originally released in 2006. Following TIME OUT OF MIND and LOVE AND THEFT, the album was Dylan's third album in a row to be met with nearly universal praise from fans and critics. It continued it's predecessors' tendencies toward Blues, Rockabilly and pre-Rock balladry, and was self-produced by Dylan under the pseudonym Jack Frost. MODERN TIMES became Dylan's first #1 album in the USA since 1976's DESIRE. At age 65, Dylan became the oldest living person at the time to have an album enter the Billboard charts at #1.;Track List:1. Thunder on the Mountain;2. Spirit on the Water;3. Rollin' and Tumblin';4. When the Deal Goes Down;5. Someday Baby;6. Workingman's Blues #2;7. Beyond the Horizon;8. Nettie Moore;9. The Levee's Gonna Break;10. Ain't Talkin'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.