- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #K65879 000000000 K65879000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. The Highwaymen were a country music super-group composed o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. The Highwaymen were a country music super-group composed of four of the biggest outlaw country artists: Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, and Kris Kristofferson. The band was active as a group between 1985 and 1995. In 1984, Glen Campbell first played the song 'Highwayman' for Johnny Cash. The four were all together in Switzerland doing a television special and decided that they should do a project together. While the four were recording their first album, Marty Stuart again played the song for Cash, saying it would be perfect for them - four verses, four souls and four of them. Campbell then played the song and the quartet had the name for their new super-group The Highwaymen, the name of their first album, 'Highwayman', and the name of their first single. The four thought it was a perfect name for them because they were always on the road and all four had the image of being outlaws in country music. Both the album and the single eventually reached the top spot in the country music charts. Their remake of Guy Clark's 'Desperados Waiting for a Train' reached the Top 20.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.