- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hilary Hahn - In 27 Pieces - the Hilary Hahn Encores
- Write a Review
- #K55003 000000000 K55003000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. The idea for In 27 Pieces: the Hilary Hahn Encores began to take shape when Hilary no...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. The idea for In 27 Pieces: the Hilary Hahn Encores began to take shape when Hilary noticed that new encore pieces were not being showcased as much as other types of contemporary works. Shorter pieces remain a crucial part of every violinists education and repertoire, and Hilary believed that potential new favorites should be encouraged and performed as well. What is unique about the project, though, is the incredible depth that Hilary Hahn has gone to to discover new works. She explored the music of all the composers before personally contacting them and ran a blind online contest with open submissions to find the 27th composer.;Track List:1. Impulse;2. Bifu;3. When a Tiger Meets a Rosa Rugosa;4. Light Moving;5. Solitude D'automne;6. Blue Fiddle;7. Third Sigh;8. Memory Games;9. Farewell;10. Ford's Farm;11. Whispering;12. Torua;13. Shade;14. Echo Dash;15. Coming to;16. The Angry Birds of Kauai;17. Hilary's Hoedown;18. Two Pieces;19. Aalap and Tarana;20. Speak Memory;21. Blue Curve of the Earth;22. Storm of the Eye;23. Memories;24. 133 at Least;25. Two Voices;26. Levitation;27. Mercy;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.