- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hilary Hahn - Retrospective
- Write a Review
- L32554 000000000 L32554000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/19/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release, an artist portrait curated by Hilary Hahn herself, Retrospective features recor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/19/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release, an artist portrait curated by Hilary Hahn herself, Retrospective features recordings from Deutsche Grammophon artist as well as almost 30 minutes of new, unreleased material: Mozart's Violin Sonata K. 379 and new recordings of three tracks from her Encores album. Hilary Hahn is an American violinist. In her active international career she has performed throughout the world both as a soloist with leading orchestras and conductors and as a recitalist. She also has built a reputation for championing contemporary music. Several composers have written works especially for her, including concerti by Edgar Meyer and Jennifer Higdon and partitas by Antón García Abril. Hahn began recording in 1996. She has released 16 albums total in addition to three DVDs, an Oscar-nominated movie soundtrack, an award-winning recording for children, and various compilations. Her recordings are often marked by a blending of newer and traditional pieces.;Track List:1. Adagio - Allegro [Live];2. Andantino Cantabile [Live];3. Allegretto [Live];4. Hilary's Hoedown [Live];5. Mercy [Live];6. Stillness;7. Speak Memory;8. Memory Games;9. Adagio Religioso
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.