- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hinds - Leave Me Alone
- Write a Review
- #K69936 000000000 K69936000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the debut album from the all-female indie rockers. Since bursting onto the DIY...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the debut album from the all-female indie rockers. Since bursting onto the DIY scene last summer, Hinds - Ana Perrote, Carlotta Cosials, Ade Martin and Amber Grimbergen - have mastered a raw and playful sound all their own. With just a handful of released singles under their belt, Hinds have already earned early support from BBC Radio 1, BBC 6Music, NME, Guardian, Beats 1, Pitchfork, Rolling Stone, The Fader, Gorilla vs. Bear, and many more. Kicking things off with their single 'Garden', Hinds take us on a bad* rock 'n' roll ride on Leave Me Alone. Weaving sun-kissed, '60s inspired melodies, executed with a genius call and response between co-vocalists and band co-founders Perrote and Cosials, Hinds create the ultimate soundtrack to the best day ever - from start to finish - spent with your four best friends. In addition to previously released fan favorites including the band's first-ever single 'Bamboo', 'Castigadas en El Granero' - which translates in English to Grounded In The Barn - and the band's first new song of 2015 'Chili Town', Leave Me Alone only gets better with each song. Featuring bright surf-pop tune 'San Diego', the mixed-tempo 'Fat Calmed Kiddos', and a bitter ode to sh*ty boyfriends in 'And I Will Send Your Flowers Back', Leave Me Alone is guaranteed to bring the Mediterranean sun to you wherever you are in the world at any time of the year.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.