- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hippies vs Ghosts - Wazo
- Write a Review
- #K81812 000000000 K81812000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Hippies vs Ghosts, the side project from We Are Animal guitarist & vocalist, Owain Ginsberg, the gift that just keeps g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Hippies vs Ghosts, the side project from We Are Animal guitarist & vocalist, Owain Ginsberg, the gift that just keeps giving. Since blasting on to the scene some 18 months ago, under this particular guise, Ginsberg has regularly blown US away with his kaleidoscopic, instrumental Morricone meets krautrock sound. During which time he's already served up a number of quality EPs, one off tracks and a stunning debut album, Mother Tongue (one of 2014's finest). in a parting gesture to a rather productive 2014, Hippies vs Ghosts are signing off with a brand new 7″ single 'Wazo', out via Too Pure Records. 'Wazo' captures the very essence of Hippies vs Ghosts krautrock indebted psychedelia, of epic proportions. Propelled onward by a chugging bass and persistent percussives, it hurtles along at breakneck speed with menacing intent, bending and contorting through a sea of swirling noise and scorching riffs. Urgent, catchy, and oh so irresistible! It's b-side companion, 'Hibou Calling' is a much more tempered affair. A gentle acoustic strum, soft percussion and hushed repeated vocals fuse with some floaty sonic sounding atmospherics to soothe the soul and whisk ones mind away to a lofty transcendental plain. Truly exceptional once again from Mr. Ginsberg.;Track List:1. Wazo;2. Hibou Calling
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.