- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HO99O9 - United States Of Horror
- Write a Review
- #K61871 000000000 K61871000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Limited double color vinyl LP pressed at 45rpm. Housed in a gatefold sleeve including digital download. United States o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Limited double color vinyl LP pressed at 45rpm. Housed in a gatefold sleeve including digital download. United States of Horror features singles "City Rejects," "War Is Hell" and the title track. Their unique sound and potent live performances recall DC legends Bad Brains, and earned praise from Rolling Stone, NME, Noisey and fellow musicians like Kirk Hammett of Metallica. Ho99o9 (pronounced Horror) is a hip hop group founded by theOGM and Eaddy in Newark, New Jersey. They relocated to Los Angeles in 2014, where they attracted a strong cult following on account of their live performance, according to the LA Weekly, and attracted collaborators such as Ian Longwell who plays drums and produces for Santigold.;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.