- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Holly Bowling - Better Left Unsung
- Write a Review
- #K71726 000000000 K71726000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release containing the music of The Grateful Dead arranged for classical solo piano. Hol...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release containing the music of The Grateful Dead arranged for classical solo piano. Holly Bowling's Better Left Unsung is a collection of classical solo piano arrangements of the music of The Grateful Dead. A classically trained pianist, Bowling possesses one distinction that sets her apart from similarly studied musicians-a devotion to improvisational rock music and the vision to painstakingly transcribe jam masterworks note-for-note, arranging them for solo piano and improvising upon what was already written. Last year, Bowling released Distillation Of A Dream: The Music Of Phish Reimagined For Solo Piano to wide acclaim. So it only seems fitting that she turns her attention to the music of The Grateful Dead for her second album.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.