- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Holly Cole - Temptation
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L43485 000000000 L43485000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Double 200gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Over the past decades, new talents such as Cassandra Wilson...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Double 200gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Over the past decades, new talents such as Cassandra Wilson, Patricia Barber, and Holly Cole have redefined the world of female jazz vocals. Cole's Temptation, a 1995 Blue Note release, is her musical tribute to the writings of Tom Waits. Besides being a superb audiophile recording (perfect in every production detail, from the rendering of Cole's amazing voice to the incredibly natural sound captured by producer Craig Street's team), this album has garnered kudos for her interpretation of Waits' unique compositions.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.