- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Holly & Ken - The Record
- Write a Review
- #K71269 000000000 K71269000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 200 gram vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release. Smooth, beautiful Everly-like harmonies, a bit of mid ‘60s country tw...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 200 gram vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release. Smooth, beautiful Everly-like harmonies, a bit of mid ‘60s country twang, smart lyrics, and a response to the Willie Nelson classic, Red Headed Stranger! Combine that with a drop of Posies and a dash of Nada Surf = a unique listen! Holly is Holly Munoz Ken is Ken Stringefellow of the Posies, Big Star, R.E.M. Guests include Mattheew Caws of Nada Surf, Vicki Peterson of The Bangles and Continental Drifters, Seattle-ite Shelby Earl and Keren Ann.;Track List:1. The Record (Feat. Matthew Caws);2. Ballad of the Record;3. The Record Theme (Feat. Matthew Caws);4. Whatever Hell Pre-Prise;5. Meet Me in Miami;6. Whatever Hell;7. The Record Goes on (Feat. Matthew Caws);8. Edelweiss (Feat. Vicki Peterson);9. Nogales;10. You Can't Keep a Diamond in Jail;11. Bubbles in the Beer;12. The You the Singer Sings to;13. Secrets Unrevealed;14. Another One for the Records;15. Doesn't It Remind You of Something? (Feat. Shelby Earl);16. Time of the Preacher (Feat. Keren Ann)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.