- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hollywood Undead - Five
- Write a Review
- #K58911 000000000 K58911000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. The number five holds a deep significance. We have five senses. Five poin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. The number five holds a deep significance. We have five senses. Five points adorn a star. Five represents man in theology. For the five members of Hollywood Undead - Johnny 3 Tears, J-Dog, Charlie Scene, Funny Man, and Danny - the digit perfectly encapsulates their fifth full-length offering Five. "We're five brothers, and this is our fifth record," affirms Johnny 3 Tears. "Nothing gets to the essence of the music like this number does. Numerology has a lot of power. When we said Five, it just made sense. The fact that we could all agree on one word codifies who we are. It also nods back to 'No. 5' from our first album, because it was our fifth song. Moreover, it hints at this secret society of fans supporting us for the past decade. The number is significant, and this is a significant moment for us." Powered by neck-snapping guitars and fast and furious bars, lead single "California Dreaming" cycles between guttural rapping and quick quips. Everything culminates on the choral chant "We never sleep, in California we're dreaming.";Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.