- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hollywood Vampires - Hollywood Vampires
- Write a Review
- #K63071 000000000 K63071000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album by this super group project. Three years ago, Alice and good friend Johnny Depp go...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album by this super group project. Three years ago, Alice and good friend Johnny Depp got together and decided the spirit of the Hollywood Vampires should live again. Alice and Johnny were joined by Joe Perry, producer Bob Ezrin and an amazing group of guests including Perry Farrell, Dave Grohl, Sir Paul McCartney, Joe Walsh, Slash, Robbie Krieger, Zak Starkey, Brian Johnson and Kip Winger. The original Hollywood Vampires was a drinking club of famous male rock stars in the 1970s. The hazing to get into the club was to outdrink all the members. In one interview club president Alice Cooper listed members as including Bernie Taupin, Harry Nilsson, Micky Dolenz, John Lennon, Ringo Starr and Keith Moon.;Track List:1. The Last Vampire (Side A);2. Raise the Dead (Side A);3. My Generation (Side A);4. Whole Lotta Love (Side A);5. I Got a Line (Side B);6. Five to One/Break on (Side B);7. One/Jump Into the Fire (Side B);8. Come and Get It (Side A);9. Jeepster (Side A);10. Cold Turkey (Side A);11. Manic Depression (Side A);12. Itchycoo Park (Side B);13. Schools Out/Another Brick in the Wall PT 2 (Side B);14. Dead Drunk Friend (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.