- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Holy Serpent - Holy Serpent
- Write a Review
- #K69221 000000000 K69221000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Music often instigates a connection. Melbourne, Australia's Holy Serpent, instantly bonded over a healthy diet of Black...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Music often instigates a connection. Melbourne, Australia's Holy Serpent, instantly bonded over a healthy diet of Black Sabbath, Pentagram, Witchcraft, The Melvins, and Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats in 2014. Their shared passion for riffs, reefer, and righteous half-pipes then blossomed into writing songs together. The quartet's magnetism billows out from under a THC-spiked haze of doom riffs and psychedelic rock bombast, it's hypnotic.;Track List:1. Fools Gold;2. Shroom Doom;3. The Plague;4. The Wind;5. Holy Serpent
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.