- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Homeboy Sandman - Veins
- Write a Review
- #K67475 000000000 K67475000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. "A burning desire to just fuckin rhyme. On my last couple of albums I challenged myself with regard ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. "A burning desire to just fuckin rhyme. On my last couple of albums I challenged myself with regard to formats, trying to push the envelope as far as what exactly constitutes a rap record. 'Talking (Bleep)' and 'Problems' were my last two lead singles, both markedly unconventional. I adore both of those songs and I adore both of those albums specifically for the new creative fulfillment I enjoyed while making them. There's much more of that to come, but after spending 3 years outside of the box I was left with a burning desire to just fuckin rhyme. That's Veins." - Homeboy Sandman.;Track List:1. Between the Clouds;2. As Long As You Know;3. Bamboo;4. Clarity;5. Consumption;6. A's J's L's;7. Ceviche with Nietzsche;8. Underground Dreams;9. Lemon Ginger Tea;10. Bless Up
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.