- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Honey Ltd. - The Complete LHI Recordings
- Write a Review
- #K75437 000000000 K75437000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/23/2013;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP pressing housed in gatefold tip-on jacket. First time ever reissued. Remastered from the origin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/23/2013;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP pressing housed in gatefold tip-on jacket. First time ever reissued. Remastered from the original tapes. Light in the Attic Records is now looking to set the record straight. Having previously explored both the back catalog of Lee Hazelwood and his LHI label via the You Turned My Head Around 45s Box Set, Honey Ltd.'s the Complete LHI Recordings presents everything the group ever recorded. Fans of the Ronettes, the Shangri-Las and Pentangle are in for a treat - Honey Ltd.'s music blended social commentary with harmony-drenched, psych-soul pop. Even opening track, 'Warrior', describes the mood of the times, as America sunk into the Vietnam war: 'We must kill more people strong men are what we need!";Track List:1. The Warrior;2. No You Are;3. I've Got Your Man;4. Silk 'N Honey;5. For Your Mind;6. Come Down;7. Louie Louie;8. Tomorrow Your Heart;9. Eli's Coming;10. Silver Threads and Golden Needles;11. I'm So Glad (Previously Unreleased Bonus Track);12. Love the Devil (Previously Unreleased Bonus Track);13. Not for Me (Previously Unreleased Bonus Track)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.