- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Honus Honus - Use Your Delusion
- Write a Review
- #K66423 000000000 K66423000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. When Man Man cut their seemingly endless record/tour/write/repeat cycle short to take a well-overdue...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. When Man Man cut their seemingly endless record/tour/write/repeat cycle short to take a well-overdue break, Ryan Kattner aka Honus Honus aka Man Man's main man decided to make something he'd avoided for the past 13 years - a solo album under the apropos name Use Your Delusion. Think of Use Your Delusion as a love letter to LA's lost souls, sealed with a pop-savvy sucker punch instead of a kiss. The dizzying Use Your Delusion universe ranges from the down-and-out summery dub of "Oh No!" and barbaric death-metal breakdowns of "Red Velvet" to the poison-tipped synthpop of "Santa Monica" and mood-setting melancholy of "Vampires in the Valley." There's even some gymnastic guitar solos courtesy of producer/right hand man King Cyrus King. He's but one crucial piece of a complex puzzle that includes contributions from comedian Jon Daly (slaying the sax), drummer Joe Plummer (Mister Heavenly, Cold War Kids, Modest Mouse), polymath Mary Elizabeth Winstead (last heard alongside Dan the Automator in the avant-pop duo Got a Girl and seen in 10 Cloverfield Laneand Swiss Army Man), and singer Shannon Shaw of Shannon and the Clams.;Track List:1. Vampires in the Valley;2. The Stripper Has No Navel;3. Oh No!;4. Midnight Caller;5. Will You?;6. Heavy Jesus;7. Santa Monica;8. Almost Maybe;9. Curious Magic;10. Raspberry;11. Red Velvet;12. Melted Dice;13. Empty Bottle
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.