- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hooverphonic - Best Of Hooverphonic
- Write a Review
- #K65521 000000000 K65521000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Limited triple black vinyl in trifold jacket. On offer are 33 songs, taken from throughout the 20-year career of the Be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Limited triple black vinyl in trifold jacket. On offer are 33 songs, taken from throughout the 20-year career of the Belgian legends. Hooverphonic formed in October 1995. Though early on categorized as a trip hop group, they quickly expanded their sound to the point where they could no longer be described as a lone genre, but rather encompass alternative, electronica, electropop, rock, and mixture of others. The band originally called themselves Hoover, but later changed their name to Hooverphonic after discovering other groups were already using the Hoover name and to avoid any legal issues with the vacuum cleaner company.;Track List:1. You;2. Badaboum;3. Hiding in a Song;4. I Like the Way I Dance;5. Deep Forest;6. Amalfi;7. Ether;8. Boomerang;9. Gravity;10. Happiness;11. Anger Never Dies;12. The Night Before;13. Heartbroken;14. One Two Three;15. Vinegar Salt;16. Unfinished Sympathy;17. Renaissance Affair;18. 2 Wicky;19. Eden;20. Club Montepulciano;21. This Strange Effect;22. Mad About You;23. Jackie Cane;24. Out of Sight;25. Vinegar Salt;26. Sometimes;27. The World Is Mine;28. The Last Thing I Need Is You;29. We All Float;30. Wake Up;31. You Hurt Me;32. Dirty Lenses;33. Expedition Impossible
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.