- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Horace Parlan - Up and Down [200 Gram Mono]
- Write a Review
- L29116 000000000 L29116000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2009;Notes:Pianist Horace Parlan had a great knack in selecting musicians for his Blue Note sessions some regular collaborators, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2009;Notes:Pianist Horace Parlan had a great knack in selecting musicians for his Blue Note sessions some regular collaborators, other times - mix and match. This June 1961 date is no exception. The set showcases a fine balance of hard bop and soul-jazz with just the right amount of blues thrown in. Leading the charge in Booker Ervin's tenor and guitarist Grant Green. Filing it out are drummer Al Harewood and George Tucker's bass. Six new tunes including charts by Parlan (title tune), Ervin's the Book's Beat, Tucker's Fugee, Green's the Other Part of Town plus Light Blue by Stanley Turrentine, allow everyone plenty of time and space to have their say and then bring it home. 200 gram MONO recording.;Track List:1. The Book's Beat;2. Up and Down;3. Fugee;4. The Other Part of Town;5. Lonely One;6. Light Blue;Special Attributes:200 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.