- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Horace Silver - Blowin the Blues Away
- Write a Review
- K59044 000000000 K59044000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Blowin' the Blues Away is an album by jazz pianist Horace Silver, released on the Blue Not...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Blowin' the Blues Away is an album by jazz pianist Horace Silver, released on the Blue Note label in 1959 featuring performances by Silver with Blue Mitchell, Junior Cook, Gene Taylor, and Louis Hayes. A Blue Note essential, this excellent vinyl repressing is part of the Blue Note 75 anniversary vinyl reissue campaign. Key to the initiative is high quality audio at affordable prices.;Track List:1. Blowin' the Blues Away - 4:44;2. The St. Vitus Dance - 4:09;3. Break City - 4:57;4. Peace - 6:02;5. Sister Sadie - 6:19;6. The Baghdad Blues - 4:52;7. Melancholy Mood - 7:10
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.