- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Horace Silver - Cape Verdean Blues
- Write a Review
- K59033 000000000 K59033000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this absolute jazz classic. A Blue Note essential, this album is part of the Blue Note 75 annive...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this absolute jazz classic. A Blue Note essential, this album is part of the Blue Note 75 anniversary vinyl reissue campaign featuring 100 titles. The Cape Verdean Blues was originally released in 1965 by the Horace Silver Quintet, which was led - unsurprisingly - by jazz pianist Horace Silver. The quintet is joined on half of these tracks by trombonist J.J. Johnson, with whom Silver had been eager to work for some time. The album was inspired by Silver's father, John Tavares Silva, who was born in Cape Verde. The album was taped in two 1965 sessions: October 1st and October 22nd.;Track List:1. The Cape Verdean Blues;2. The African Queen;3. Pretty Eyes;4. Nutville;5. Bonita;6. Mo' Joe- Written-By - Joe Henderson
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.