- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Horace Silver & th - Silver, Horace & TH : Horace Silver & TH
- Write a Review
- #K63824 000000000 K63824000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Originally released in 1955, HORACE SILVER AND THE JAZZ MESSENGERS was a seminal album in the laun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Originally released in 1955, HORACE SILVER AND THE JAZZ MESSENGERS was a seminal album in the launch of hard bop jazz. Pianist, Horace Silver joined forces with drummer, Art Blakey, and the Jazz Messengers to create this new sound. This was the first album by the Jazz Messengers and it features two jazz classics: 'The Preacher' and 'Doodlin'.';Track List:1. Room 608;2. Creepin' in;3. Stop Time;4. To Whom It May Concern;5. Hippy;6. The Preacher;7. Hankerin';8. Doodlin'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.