- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Horseshoes & Hand Grenades - The Ode
- Write a Review
- L42313 000000000 L42313000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. After seven years, three albums, innumerable sold out shows, and countle...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. After seven years, three albums, innumerable sold out shows, and countless beers, bluegrass mavericks Horseshoes & Hand Grenades appropriately consider themselves a "family" on a wild, wonderful, and often whacky roller coaster. The bond between the quintet fuels their creativity and chemistry on stage and in the studio. That's been the case since these five musicians first met in Stevens Point, WI at college, joined forces, and hit the road post-graduation in 2013. Their three albums-Another Round , This Old Town , and Middle Western -have spawned fan favorites and hits. In many ways, everything set the stage for The Ode. Ultimately, the Horseshoes & Hand Grenades family grows stronger by the day. The Ode is proof. "The best part of this has been building a community," Adam leaves off. "In this day and age, it's wise to look for things that bring people together rather than separate them. We're creating an extended family to get through these times together. That's the 'Horseshoe Crew.' Everything happens because of that bond.";Track List:1. The Ode;2. Next Riverbend;3. Steer True;4. Stay Awhile;5. Ad/Bc;6. Home Again;7. Foggy Halo;8. American Dream;9. River Time;10. Millenial Girl;11. Eat the Cake;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.