- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hot Mulligan - Pilot
- Write a Review
- L33596 000000000 L33596000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. The youthful and relentless Hot Mulligan are a four-piece rock band from northern Mich...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. The youthful and relentless Hot Mulligan are a four-piece rock band from northern Michigan. Beginning in 2014, they have built a profile by touring country-wide incessantly. Spanning hundreds of out of town shows over the last few years, they've gained the attention of a larger fan base combining elements of emotional rock and fierce pop-punk riffs. In 2017, the band re-released the acclaimed EP "Opportunities" with No Sleep Records. Now birthing "Pilot," the band's first full length record, which is due March 23 of this year through No Sleep Records. This record containing their finest tracks is a timeless and remarkable piece of work and an adaptable composition. Hot Mulligan mends the bridge of musicianship, lyricism, and unforgettable hooks. The driving guitar riffs, sweet-sounding synth and distinctive display of percussion ensure the records prominence amongst other 2018 releases.;Track List:1. Deluxe Capacitor;2. All You Wanted By Michelle Branch;3. I Hate the Gooey Disk;4. The Soundtrack to Missing a Slam Dunk;5. Pluto Was Never Really a Planet Either Even;6. Wes Dault Can't Find the Madison Falcon;7. *Whispers* Thank You;8. Good Ol' Mr. Rags;9. Scream Mountain;10. How Do You Know It's Not Armadillo Shells?;11. There Was a Semi Fight on I-69;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.