- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hot Sardines - The Hot Sardines
- Write a Review
- #K67962 000000000 K67962000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the NYC Jazz outfit. Bandleader Evan Bibs Palazzo and lead singer Miz Elizabeth comb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the NYC Jazz outfit. Bandleader Evan Bibs Palazzo and lead singer Miz Elizabeth combine with the Sardine ensemble of powerhouse musicians and their very own tap dancer to play hot jazz as it was in the era when live music was king, with a little glamour, a little grit, and a lot of passion. Even while giving voice to the history-defining Jazz of the 1920's, 30's, and 40's, the Hot Sardines vibrant performances bridge generations and captivate 21st century audiences. The Hot Sardines have a distinctive recipe for making musical magic: take a blustery brass lineup, layer it over a rhythm section led by a stride-piano virtuoso in the Fats Waller vein, and tie it all together with a one-of-the-boys front-woman who sings in both English and French with a voice from another era. The brainchild of Bibs and Miz Elizabeth, the Sardine sound fuses musical influences from New York, Paris, and New Orleans that were nurtured from the Prohibition era through the Great Depression, WWII and beyond.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.