- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hot Water Music - Exister
- Write a Review
- #K67083 000000000 K67083000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/15/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the Alt-Rock vets. Hot Water Music has achieved a lasting relevance that most acts o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/15/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the Alt-Rock vets. Hot Water Music has achieved a lasting relevance that most acts only dream of, releasing seven full-length albums, countless singles and touring with everyone from Flogging Molly to Coheed & Cambria. Combining elements of Punk Rock and Post-Hardcore, the band pioneered a blend of music that has inspired bands like the Gaslight Anthem and Against Me!. with high expectations set by critics and fans alike, they headed to the studio with Bill Stevenson (Rise Against, the Descendants) to record Exister.;Track List:1. Mainline;2. Boy You're Gonna Hurt Someone;3. State of Grace;4. Drown in It;5. Drag My Body;6. Safety;7. Exister;8. Wrong Way;9. Take No Prisoners;10. Pledge Wore Thin;11. No End Left in Sight;12. The Traps;13. Paid in Full
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.