- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hot Water Music - Shake Up The Shadows
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69549 000000000 L69549000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/16/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Hot Water Music. Those three words describe more than just a band at this point, they describe a way...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/16/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Hot Water Music. Those three words describe more than just a band at this point, they describe a way of life. Since forming in Florida in 1994, the act have constantly reinvented themselves by combining elements of punk rock and post-hardcore over the course of eight full-lengths, countless vinyl releases and energetic live shows. However instead of taking a victory lap in celebration of their current 25th anniversary tour - the group marked the occasion by recording five new songs for the Shake Up The Shadows EP, which sees the band - guitarist/vocalists Chuck Ragan and Chris Wollard, bassist Jason Black and drummer George Rebelo - crafting some of the most impassioned music of their career. "Celebrating our 25th anniversary isn't self-congratulatory," Ragan summarizes. "It's the band saying, 'Look at what all of us built and let's celebrate that.'"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.