- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hound Dog Taylor - Hound Dog & Houserockers
- Write a Review
- #K54110 000000000 K54110000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/22/2011;Notes:In celebration of the label's 40th Anniversary, Alligator Records is releasing this classic catalog title on 180 gram v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/22/2011;Notes:In celebration of the label's 40th Anniversary, Alligator Records is releasing this classic catalog title on 180 gram vinyl! It's the label's legendary first release from 1971, a raucous, joyous dose of Chicago slide blues that has influenced everyone from George Thorogood to Gov't Mule to Jon Spencer. Re-mastered with bonus track "Look on Yonder's Wall," this title has been out of print on vinyl for 20 years. Nearly 95,000 units sold in the U.S.;Track List:1. She's Gone;2. Walking the Ceiling;3. Held My Baby Last Night;4. Taylor's Rock;5. It's Alright;6. Phillips Theme;7. Wild About You Baby;8. I Just Can't Make It;9. It Hurts Me Too;10. 44 Blues;11. Give Me Back My Wig;12. 55th Street Boogie;13. Look on Yonder's Wall;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, BONUS TRACK, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.