- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
House of Pain - Same As It Ever Was 20th Anniversary Edition
- Write a Review
- #K65191 000000000 K65191000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing, released to coincide with the 20th Anniversary of the album's original release. Hous...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing, released to coincide with the 20th Anniversary of the album's original release. House of Pain, the Irish-American Hip Hop group really blossomed on it's second album, SAME AS IT EVER WAS (1994). with this album, Everlast changed his style of rapping considerably and unveiled a much more distinctive and recognizable approach. Sounding twisted, damaged, and maniacal, Everlast grabs the listener's attention and refuses to let go on such wildly entertaining fare as 'Back from the Dead', 'Over There Shit' and 'Runnin' Up on Ya'. An abundance of strong, clever hooks and Everlast's psycho-like rapping make SAME AS IT EVER WAS consistently appealing.;Track List:1. Back from the Dead;2. I'm a Swing It;3. All That;4. On Point;5. Runnin' Up on Ya;6. Over There Shit;7. Word Is Bond;8. Keep It Comin';9. Interlude;10. Same As It Ever Was;11. It Ain't a Crime;12. Where I'm from;13. Still Got a Lotta Love;14. Who's the Man;15. On Point (Lethal Dose Remix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.