- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
House Party (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K75688 000000000 K75688000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. House Party is the soundtrack to the 1990 film of the same name, staring the popular hip h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. House Party is the soundtrack to the 1990 film of the same name, staring the popular hip hop duo Kid 'n Play. Upon it's initial release, the film garnered critical acclaim and has since become a cult classic. The soundtrack is made up of popular hip hop and R&B music of the late 1980s. Continuing with it's Respect The Classics campaign UMe will be reissuing this classic soundtrack back on vinyl for the first time since it's original pressing in 1990. Features 'Why You Get Funky On Me', 'Can't Do Nuttin' For Ya', 'To Da Break Of Dawn', 'Jive Time Sucker' and more.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.