- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Howlin Rain - The Alligator Bride
- Write a Review
- L27831 000000000 L27831000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Oakland, California's Howlin Rain return with The Alligator Bride, their fourth album ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Oakland, California's Howlin Rain return with The Alligator Bride, their fourth album of swampy, ragged, unapologetic rock 'n' roll. Led by Ethan Miller (co-founder of psych rockers Comets On Fire and Heron Oblivion), the band recorded the album with Eric "King Riff" Bauer at the Mansion in San Francisco, direct to tape, in one or two takes. It's their first release on Silver Current Records, the artist-run label owned by Miller, and gleefully indebted to classic rock formations like the Grateful Dead's Europe '72 and Free's masterpiece of atmospheric, minimalist blues, 1969's Fire And Water. "The guiding principle for The Alligator Bride was to create Neal Cassady Rock," says Miller. "Which is to say, high energy, good-times adventure music, driving the hippie bus, shirtless and stoned, up for four days straight, and extremely fuzzy around the edges." It's a fitting vision for the band: torn between eras, fuzzed out but full of soul, an epic perspective on what's come before and what lies ahead, woven into a cosmic tapestry of riffs, rhymes, and resonant frequencies.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.