- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Howlin' Wolf - Best Of The Sun Records Sessions
- Write a Review
- K61955 000000000 K61955000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Howlin' Wolf recorded some of his finest work while in Memphis, Tennessee from 1951-1952 with legend...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Howlin' Wolf recorded some of his finest work while in Memphis, Tennessee from 1951-1952 with legendary producer and Sun Records founder, Sam Phillips, who once remarked, "When I heard Howlin' Wolf, I said, 'This is for me. This is where the soul of man never dies'." This essential 14-track album features the very best of those sessions, all in one place.;Track List:1. All in the Mood;2. Bluebird;3. Drinkin' C V Wine;4. Mr. Highway Man;5. Chocolate Drop;6. Well That's Alright;7. I Got a Woman;8. Oh Red;9. My Troubles and Me;10. Dorothy Mae;11. Come Back Home;12. My Baby Walked Off;13. Getting Old and Grey;14. My Last Affair
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.