- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Howlin Wolf - His Greatest Sides Vol. 1
- Write a Review
- #K61177 000000000 K61177000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Continuing Jackpot's series of Chess Records reissues, this compilation of landmark ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Continuing Jackpot's series of Chess Records reissues, this compilation of landmark original studio singles from Chicago blues artist Howlin' Wolf, were originally recorded from 1954-65. Howlin' Wolf electrified the sound of the Mississippi Delta blues and brought it to Chicago, laying down what would become the foundation of rock ‘n’ roll in the early 1950s. Delivered in his gruff, haunting voice, his lyrics spoke of his hard life experiences and his signature growlin' mesmerized audiences and blues musicians alike. Howlin' Wolf helped make Chess Records a historic label and solidified Chicago as the worlds capital of blues.;Track List:1. Down in the Bottom;2. No Place to Go;3. Sitting on Top of the World;4. Smokestack Lightnin';5. The Red Rooster;6. Spoonful;7. Killing Floor;8. Do the Doo;9. I Ain't Superstitious;10. Who's Been Talking;11. Three Hundred Pounds of Joy;12. Back Door Man;13. Wang Dang Doodle;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.