- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Howlin' Wolf - How Many More Years / Moanin' at Midnight
- Write a Review
- L51457 000000000 L51457000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/23/2018;Notes:Recorded at Sam Phillips' Memphis Recording Service at the recommendation of Ike Turner in July 1951, this incredibly i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/23/2018;Notes:Recorded at Sam Phillips' Memphis Recording Service at the recommendation of Ike Turner in July 1951, this incredibly influential single is the first ever 7' from legendary bluesman Howlin' Wolf. Interestingly enough, the A-side 'How Many More Years' was cited by T. Bone Burnett as 'in some ways... The first rock and roll song'. The single was later referenced by British blues pioneers Led Zeppelin, both in the title and in Plant's vocals, on their debut album track 'How Many More Years.' The B-side 'Moaning at Midnight' is as heavy as it gets, described by Phillips as 'the most different record I ever heard.'_x000D_ _x000D_ Packaging: Die cut Chess Record company sleeve, standard weight vinyl
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.