- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HTRK - Marry Me Tonight
- Write a Review
- #K69603 000000000 K69603000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Originally from Melbourne Australia, HTRK transplanted to Berlin in 2007 and, in 2008 moved to London. In March 2010, b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Originally from Melbourne Australia, HTRK transplanted to Berlin in 2007 and, in 2008 moved to London. In March 2010, bassist Sean Stewart very sadly passed away, leaving only a small legacy and a large amount of unfulfilled promise. The band's phenomenal debut album, 'Marry Me Tonight', originally released in 2009 on UK label Blast First Petite, was produced by Roland S. Howard of The Birthday Party. It is an essential record for any contemporary collection, and a bona fide Australian rock classic. HTRK's brooding, sleazy, trance-like post-punk sound and woozy psychedelia recalls influences The Birthday Party and New York minimalists Suicide;Track List:1. Ha 5:10;2. Rent Boy 3:37;3. Your Mistress Turns to Dust 3:38;4. Kiss Before the Fall 2:36;5. Waltz Real Slow 5:45;6. Panties 3:13;7. She's Seventeen 2:35;8. Fascinator 5:15;9. Disco 4:48
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.