- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hugh Laurie - Let Them Talk
- Write a Review
- #K63315 000000000 K63315000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 debut album from the British actor, comedian and musician best known for playing the title role...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 debut album from the British actor, comedian and musician best known for playing the title role in the television series House. A glorious celebration of New Orleans Blues, Let Them Talk unites Laurie's musical talent with a very personal selection of standards and lost Blues classics performed with his band of renowned musicians and some very special guest stars. Produced by Joe Henry and recorded at sessions in Los Angeles and New Orleans, Let Them Talk sees Laurie on vocals and piano heading a team of musicians whose previous collective credits include work with artists as varied as Greg Allman, Solomon Burke, Robert Plant, kd lang, T-Bone Burnett, Alison Krause and John Legend. Together, they interpret and revive songs originally recorded by NOLA Blues legends such as Leadbelly, Robert Johnson, Ray Charles and Memphis Slim.;Track List:1. Saint James Infirmary;2. You Don't Know My Mind;3. Buddy Bolden's Blues;4. The Whale Has Swallowed Me;5. John Henry (Featuring Irma Thomas);6. They're Red Hot;7. Six Cold Feet in the Ground;8. The Battle of Jericho;9. After You've Gone (Featuring Dr. John);10. Swanee River;11. Police Dog Blues;12. Tipitina;13. Whinin' Boy Blues;14. Baby Please Make a Change (Featuring Sir Tom Jones Irma Thomas);15. Let Them Talk
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.