- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hugo LX - Ascent Ep
- Write a Review
- #K91064 000000000 K91064000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. French producer Hugo LX returns with the 2016 EP containing eight beautiful beats made with an incre...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. French producer Hugo LX returns with the 2016 EP containing eight beautiful beats made with an incredible precision. Hugo LX is known as a really good house producer, he proved that again with his recent releases on Faces Records, Jazzy Couscous or My Love is Underground. This release represents our first collaboration with the legendary Fatbeats. Words of the artist: "This is batch of music pieces is what happened during this hot, dark and rainy summer, when the phone didn't ring anymore and nobody would take time to return my calls. It is dedicated to all my fellow musicians and beatsmiths who endured long invisibleness before finally enjoying some success. A thought for the late great Q, you were there, you keep on being here, One for my friends and brothers, we been through a lot. One for Ms. S.Q, thanks for the poetry. One for the Kojo-Chin's, you became my family.";Track List:1. Ascent (Prelude);2. Q / First Light;3. Three;4. Riding on the Coast;5. Takuya;6. Mist;7. Red Light;8. Infinite Ride;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.