- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Human Eye - 4: Into Unknown
- Write a Review
- #K85416 000000000 K85416000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/30/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the fourth album from the mind-melting rockers. Over the course of 4: Into Unknown, th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/30/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the fourth album from the mind-melting rockers. Over the course of 4: Into Unknown, the listener rides along rising and falling cascades of fuzz. Mindless twist-and-jive anthems entice, but ultimately abandon false friends in psychedelic realms while remote melodies tickle and torment the cerebellum. In many ways, 4 presents longtime fans with a reverent re-education in Human Eye's style, as it pulls influences from way back when groovin' was the law and the mind a nebulous thing. Full of Sabbath-esque sludge-bass, trash-incinerating guitars and blown-out organs, these songs convince any would-be aficionado that the throbbing heart of Rock 'n' Roll, Detroit City, while currently on life support, can still produce.;Track List:1. Gettin' Mean;2. Alligator Dance;3. Immortal Soldier;4. Surface of Pluto;5. Buzzin' Flies;6. Juicy Jaw;7. Faces in the Shadows;8. Outlaw Lone Wolf;9. Into Unknown
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.