- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Humble Pie - Live at Winterland
- Write a Review
- #K64050 000000000 K64050000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/17/2011;Notes:- A classic rock fan's dream come true - two 12" 180 gram LPs in a gorgeous double gatefold package with free poster fe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/17/2011;Notes:- A classic rock fan's dream come true - two 12" 180 gram LPs in a gorgeous double gatefold package with free poster featuring one single concert performance from the classic lineup of Humble Pie! - Features the band's best loved songs including "I Don't Need No Doctor," "30 Days In The Hole," "Hot N' Nasty" and more!;Track List:1. Up Your Sleeves;2. 4 Day Creep;3. C'mon Everybody;4. Honky Tonk Women;5. Stone Cold Fever;6. I Believe to My Soul;7. 30 Days in the Hole;8. (I M a) Road Runner;9. Hallelujah (I Love Her So);10. I Don't Need No Doctor;11. Hot N' Nasty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.